Personal Information We Collect
Information We Collect Directly from You
Most of the information about you that we may collect will be collected directly from you. We collected and process your data when you:
- View, visit and otherwise use www.boweryandbash.com, via your website browser’s cookies
- Voluntary complete a contact form via www.boweryandbash.com.
Bowery & Bash is the Party Responsible of Data Handling, will handle your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your account as a Bowery & Bash user/client, to identify you and give you access to services available.
- To contact you through email regarding updates or information related to features, products or services and updates, as long as they are needed or reasonable.
- We also use your information to generate aggregated non-identifying data. For instance, generate statistics regarding our users via google analytics.
Data retention period
We will retain your personal data for as long as we have a valid contractual relationship, and after that, for the period determined by any obligations arising from the treatment of the data or as established by law. The duration of which we store your data is for the duration of your services or unless otherwise opted out.
Who obtains your data
- Service Providers: to render services in our name or to help us provide our services. For example, we use outside service providers to customize and improve our service, to process credit card transactions or other methods of payment.
- If you have any questions for the responsible entities regarding your information, your claims can be submitted to email@example.com, or at the mailing address 1500 S. Western Ave, Chicago, IL. This entity is responsible for handling claims, rights of customers & if you would like your data deleted, amended, or etc.
Information about cookies
You may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience & will improve your viewing of this sight. These cookies will last for one year.
Third Party Analytics
Third Party Service Providers
Marketing & Communications:
We obtain your email to communicate with you regarding your requests, including to send you service updates; to respond to your inquiries and complaints; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Our communications with you may include communications via e-mail.
PAYMENT INFORMATION & PROCESSING